Water is one of today’s most important resources; it is also one of the largest repositories for contaminants. ABC Testing Laboratory offers a high quality and effective water testing service. Our full service water microbiology support includes both routine and non-routine tests.
Water encounters many different substances including organic and inorganic matter, chemicals, and other contaminants where the possibility of it getting contaminated increases. ABC has the capability to carry out a comprehensive screening, detection, and quantification of known and unknown microbes in various water sources in the premises.
DNA Based Testing
- Detection of E. coli 0157:H7 in water samples by PCR
- Detection of Legionella sp. in water samples by PCR
- Detection of Pseudomonas aeruginosa in water samples by PCR
- Enumeration of Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Enumeration of fecal streptococci and enterococci count
- Total Heterotrophic Plate count
- Enumeration of coliform count and E.coli
- Detection of Legionella sp -conventional
- Chemical Analysis of water