Environmental & Occupational Health and Safety Services (HSE)
Health, safety and environment (HSE) management from ABC – ensure the health and safety of your workers and compliance with HSE construction requirements.
On the shop floor or construction site, your employees – both staff and sub-contractor personnel – must work together using various materials and equipment. Accidents may have disastrous consequences for employees, bystanders and your organization. Our health, safety and environment management provides coordination and monitoring to ensure the health and safety of your workers and compliance with HSE construction requirements.
WHY CHOOSE HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT MANAGEMENT FROM ABC?
Whether you are a building commissioner, main contractor or construction company, we can help you:
- Suggest proactive measurements that prevent incidents before they manifest as accidents
- Coordinate all health and safety aspects of your construction project
- Draft health and safety plans and verify any existing or proposed plans
- Comply with all relevant HSE construction regulations and requirements
- Ensure the health and safety of workers, decrease accident risks and improve onsite productivity
- Gain expert advice and recommendations for future safety maintenance and create a long-term safety culture
- Ensure full compliance with EU directive 92/57 EEC
Our services for health, safety and environment management include:
- Safety coordination during the design, fabrication and construction phases
- Recommendations for preventive measures
- Coordination documents
- Safety risk analysis
- Verification and development of health and safety plans
- Internal license controls
- Verification of access permits
- Access controls for designated areas
- Certificate control for cranes and operators
- Control of collective protection
- Control of personnel protection equipment (including helmets, gloves and shoes)
- Safety signaling control
- Determination of transfer/clearing routes
- Supply of external HSE coordinators
- Guidance/coordination concerning Occupational Health and Safety regulations
- Regular recording and reporting, focused on non-conformities, corrective/preventative actions and statistical data
- Safety training courses
Protecting your workers’ health is important for their personal safety and for your corporate image and competitive advantage. Contact the ABC team for occupational and industrial hygiene services to protect your employees and safeguard your business.
Complying with occupational health and safety regulations is not just about providing helmets and protective clothing. Your workplace could be a source of risk through exposure to gases and radiation, as well as hazards relating to temperature control, noise and micro-pollutant contamination. Our environmental services team can provide you with a complete overview of the areas of occupational health and safety you should be examining. Based on our test results, we provide you with a sustainable plan for addressing any issues we find in your workplace.
We use national standards to test for a vast range of pollutants, including:
- Acidic gases
- Ammonia and sulfuric acid
- Asbestos and respirable dust
- Heat stress
- Organic gases and vapors
- Illumination (light intensity)
- Noise pollution
For a fast on-site analysis today, call our team and make your workplace cleaner and safer for your people.
Safety services from ABC – control risk, improve safety and ensure regulatory compliance.
Whatever your industry, safety is a major concern. Whether you need to prevent fires, explosions or accidental chemical releases in chemical process facilities, or deal with hazardous materials in refineries and oil and gas production installations, we can help. Our safety services integrate all aspects of industrial safety to help you reduce your risks, improve safety and comply with regulations.
We can help you:
- Prevent fires, explosions and accidental chemical releases
- Improve safety processes to protect your staff and facilities
- Meet complex process safety regulations
- Identify and evaluate explosion risk at your industrial facilities
- Manage flammable liquids, gases and potentially dangerous dust
- Protect employees from the risk of explosion in areas with an explosive atmosphere by meeting ATEX 95 equipment directive 94/9/EC and the ATEX 137 workplace directive 99/92/EC
- Meet your regulatory obligations, such as the Seveso directive.
Our safety services include:
- Industrial safety processes
- Quantitative risk analysis
- Qualitative risk analysis
Sound risk management procedures are essential to assess and mitigate the risks associated with your industry. Our specialist risk management teams and laboratories operate worldwide, covering a wide range of industries. We identify and quantify specific risks and make decisions about how to manage and mitigate them in the future.
Risk management fromABC – helping you identify and manage risks for your projects, operations and everyday business activities.
Whatever your industry, you need to ensure the safe execution and maintenance of your projects, operations and business activities, including trade.
As the world’s leading provider of risk management services, we can help you minimize your risks. Our project specialists and technical experts offer you assistance at every stage, for any sector, anywhere in the world.
Our comprehensive range of risk management services are in full compliance with international risk management standards and include:
- Risk management planning
- Risk identification
- Quantitative and qualitative risk analyses
- Risk handling
- Management of residual risk
- Independent third-party research, surveys, market studies, feasibility studies and due diligence assessments
- Equator principles monitoring
- Project monitoring and management
- Product and cargo quality and quantity surveys
- Collateral management
- Trade risk management
We can help you:
- Identify and manage cost overruns, delays, revenue losses, health and safety incidents, quality failures, regulatory non-compliance, contractual disputes, reputation damage and stakeholder dissatisfaction at every phase of your projects, operations and business activities
- Achieve objectives in terms of quality, safety, cost, scheduling and performance
- Improve cost estimates by managing realistic and relevant contingencies
- Achieve identifiable schedule milestones and key performance indicators, including occupational, health, safety and environmental targets
- Assure greater certainty about financial and execution outcomes
- Ensure your transactions are secure
- Ensure you have taken all the steps to comply with rules, regulations and industry best practices
Contact us today to find out how our risk management services can identify and manage a broad range of risks for your projects, operations and business activities.